Shop at TripleClicks

Tuesday 17 September 2013

"Microwave Mentality"



If you're looking for results in your business or personal life and feeling frustrated that it's taking too long, perhaps you need to drop the mentality. Remember: anything that's worth something takes time.

To be honest with ourselves, how many times have we wanted to be the exception to every rule? I want to lose weight, but I don’t want to stop eating dessert, candy bars, and fried foods. I want to lose weight, but I don’t want to exercise. I want to lose weight, but I want it now without any work put into it. I want to build a business, but I don’t want to start from the foundation. I want a successful business, but I don’t want to spend time and money to make it happen. I want to build a business, but I want it now without any work put into it. So, what can we do to change this mentality?

According to Charlene Tops, this is called "Microwave Mentality".  Wanting things to happen the quick way.

I realize how simple it is to want instant gratification. We live in a fast-paced world and we desire fast-paced results, but the microwave mentality doesn't work on anything of value in our lives. We need to realign our thinking. Pursue your goals and dreams with a desire for quality, regardless of the time and effort it takes. Remember, the only thing a microwave is really good for is to heat up leftovers! My experience so far in Strong Future International has taught me more on this.(You can visit the link to find out more it.)

I'll say;

  • Re-condition your brain.
  • Break-down your goals into small sections
  • Write your goals down and revisit them.


What's your  view? Share it....

No comments:

Post a Comment