Shop at TripleClicks

Saturday 7 September 2013

Did you Know?

In my earlier post "Learning never Stops", I told you about how I gained from the opportunity brought about by the EdX program. (Yes I know, You have gone through that). But I present another opportunity put together by other U.S universities. Learn at home and at your convenience from the same Professors that they have over there. (I know ,I know, the campus experience is not the same). 
Just yourself and your laptop at your convenience. You rub minds with other internationals from several countries across the world. 
I present COUSERA, another free online learning experience with even more courses than you can imagine.
These are courses paid for by professionals for you to tap into. Make out time and learn.

Share your experiences and other links by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment